Friday, March 25, 2011

Sexy Back

I woke up with that song in my head.  So we're calling this Sexy Back Friday!!!  A few weeks ago my good friend hosted a sleepover and I had the best night with four of my best gal pals.  We drank wine, gabbed, ate great food, gabbed some more, I think there was some drunken dancing to Mumford & Sons, etc.  Great Night!  Anyway, one topic was our Top 5 (borrowed from an old Friends episode .. the 5 celebs that your significant other has to let you ...).  HeeHee.

Here are mine...

Pierce Brosnan, Gerard Butler, Daniel Craig, Richard Armitage and Justin Hartley (The Green Arrow)! 

Enjoy!






3 comments:

  1. You know, I just don't see the appeal of Pierce Brosnan. He's not ugly, exactly, but I don't find him attractive at all.

    Also, I LOVE Mumford and Sons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey You! How are ya?

    Ha! To each their own ... there are many of the younger 'current' heart throbs that I scratch my head at. ;)

    Mumford & Sons ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Holly on Brosnan. ^_^

    Daniel Craig and Justin Hartley. Yum.

    ReplyDelete