Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday

I hope everyone had a good weekend, I sure did.  It was fairly uneventful, we had a lot of rain!  I did some CRAZY things like took a long nap, went to hot yoga, baked bread and made beef stew, watched a great chick flick (Last Night with Keira Knightley and Sam Worthington ... rent it!).  Thanks, Weather Gods, you gave me a perfect excuse to relax.  The only glitch to this otherwise awesome weekend was when I practically planted my face into the control panel of the treadmill while watching the Bronco Game at the gym yesterday evening.  Um, notgood.  Who saw that?  Note to self ... you are too whacko about football to watch it while walking on the treadmill at a steep incline and high speed.  Oops!

Alas, Monday has come calling and it is back to life, back to reality (you are welcome, go forth with that song in your head for the rest of the day)!



Yes, I know they suck this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment