Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall

I love Fall.  Wait, let me rephrase that ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fall.  No other season comes close, in my mind.  Also, can you imagine living somewhere that does not experience seasons?  I don't get it when I hear people cheer on a place with, "It is 75 year round".  How fun is that?  Spring can be great, Winter isn't too awful if it isn't too cold or too long, Summer is good for about 2 weeks and then I'm over it.  Fall, however, a good brisk, full of color, long Fall is aces in my book.

Things I love about Fall include the wardrobe (jeans, lightweight sweaters, boots, hats ... yoga pants all weekend), hot tea in the middle of the day, bonfires, leaves on the ground, football, crockpot meals on Sundays, the smell of bread or some other sweet treat baking, curling up with a great book or a chickflick - guilt free because you aren't ignoring yard work, pumpkin patches, hot cider and in our household Fall Soccer for Bubby.  Fall always feels like a new start too, probably because I have always experienced the traditional school season and Fall is Back to School Time.

Happy Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment