Thursday, September 8, 2011

Handle Your Shit!

Yep, you read that right.  Handle Your Shit.  Isn't that fabulous?  This is my new mantra.  Last night Hubby & I watched Your Highness on Netflix DVD.  Someone put that ridiculous movie on our list.  Someone who is 6 ft 4 in and goes by the name of Hubby.  Oye!  It was lame.  L-A-M-E!  Now, duh, you say.  We knew it was going to be stupid.  People it was STUPID.  Don't waste your time, I'm giving away the only good thing about this movie ... one line ... Handle Your Shit.  It almost made that wasted 105 minutes worthwhile.  Almost.

Do you know how many people I have in my life that need to hear this?  Hordes.  Everyone has crap, right?  Everyone is entitled to their crap, their feelings about their crap, we all deserve a little time to complain about our crap.  Sure.  However, there are times when I just want to tell a person to hush, to get over it, to stop creating drama, etc.  I never had an exact way to say it, though.  Now I do!

Handle Your Shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment