Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Winter ... Really???

Wow, you would think after all these years in Colorado (just a brief hiatus to Wyoming), that I would believe the weather forecast when it calls for A LOT of snow in October.  Now, let me say that I have experienced many a cold and/or snowy Halloween ... but HOLY WHITE STUFF, Batman ... We Got Snow!  I'm scared to go home this afternoon ... we still had leaves on the MANY trees in our yard.  Driving through town this morning, doing the kid drop off and the required (required, I tell you!) trip through the Starbucks drive-thru (new!) ... this town has hella tree branches on the ground.  Yikes!

This snow has my mind a-drifting to The Holidays.  Specifically Christmas Shopping.  Even more specifically, Christmas Shopping for Me!  What a good mommy, I know.  Hold your applause.  You wanna know what I want?  Oh just a few little things like ...

Hudson Baby Boot Jeans!  I just discovered these this weekend, shopping with my BFF.  Um, I want!


UGG Boots!  Am I the only woman in the Western US that doesn't own a pair of UGGs?  Gotta remedy that ...

North Face Jacket!  Wouldn't I look cute in this?  Yes, say Yes.

Tiffany Pendant!  Some Bling ...


Coach Poppy Perfume!  YUMMY!




Thus, the current song in my head ... Santa Baby. 

Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me
Boo doo bee doo


 
 



Seriously, it's October!  I need help!

No comments:

Post a Comment