Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Birds Are A-Chirping!

I feel like Snow White swishing my broom around my little house that I share with 7 short dudes ... the windows are open and a bluebird is keeping me company.  Ok, maybe not.  However, spring has arrived in Colorado!  It may not stay long ... we all know it ... but it is here and it is wonderful!  Pardon the interruption from the grumpy mood that plagued me all winter ... it's sure to resume. 

Before I go totally materialistic and present a new list of Things I Want ... I have to say that I just read ANOTHER FABULOUS BOOK!


Grace Hawkes has not spoken to her previously tight-knit family since her mother's sudden death five years ago. Well, most of the family was tight-knit-- her father walked out on them when she was 13 and she and her two brothers and sister bonded together even closer with their mother as a result. She's been doing her best to live her new life apart from them, but when their estranged father has a stroke and summons them, Grace suddenly realizes she's done the same thing he had done...abandoned those who need her most.  From LizaPalmer.com




Ok, so, yes, am Jonesing again ... always ... for stuff.  I have issues.  On my want list right now ...

Black Wedges ... I need them, people ... kinda like these ...


DSW.com

Spring/Summer floaty dresses ...


Forever21.com

Workout/Yoga gear ... always ...


Lululemon.com





Love these side tie yoga shorts!

And the most coveted item, just gotta find some soon ...



Mr. Green Jeans!  OMGosh I adore these!  TheBudgetBabe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment